Instructions on how to read Londonderry Hometown Online News
We know you can read, and if you cannot we try to put at least one full color image in each story. This page will help you get the most out of your “Micro Market” site Londonderry NH net.
Did you know? That this Londonderry website is adapted for the visually impaired? All images are described with Alternate text compatible with “Read Please” and other text readers. If you select “Larger Text” in your view menu the site will support this option.
Here are some of the options available to “speed” your read;
- How it works, newest articles are at the top “above the fold”.
- A dozen stories show on the first page, “<<older posts” will show past stories. This is at the end of each page.
- Use the Calendar near the top, to select a day.
- Look at the sections in the right column middle page, select the one you are looking for (we won’t tell that Police Logs are your favorite) then only the articles in that section will show. The newest at the top, the oldest at the bottom.
- This is the best option IOO (in our opinion) use the search feature. Put in anything, your organization, interest, even your name! The newest articles will be at the top, the oldest at the bottom or on on a older posts page if your subject is popular.
- Subscribe to our occational emails on our Contact page HERE
- Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook. Both services are notified when a new story goes up.
- RSS feeds; This is”Bleeding Edge” so if your eyes are glazing over it is ok to go back and read the site with the tips above. If you use a feed reader you can touch the “RSS” button in the upper right hand corner and add the address (ignore the code in the window) to your reader. Then you will get updates with your other feeds.
That’s it! Enjoy the site we will write more detail on feed readers when we can so you can join in on other interactive news sites! Remember like Andy Soucy said “And you had a good time!”
Oh, don’t forget to visit our sponsors, the site is monotized with Google ads, and we are trying to help out the others with the rotating banner ads. Have a great day Londonderry!
Steve & Kathy