Voting for the 2013 New Hampshire Magazine’s “Best of New Hampshire” awards in the food and drink categories has begun! There are many different areas to vote in, including local family-run and regional chain restaurants, superb cups of coffee and bagels, favorite butchers, and brews, beverages and nightlife hangouts. And this year, there are a few local places in the running!
In and around Londonderry
- How’s Your Onion?, Derry
- 99 Restaurants, Londonderry (Regional Chain)
- McDonald’s, Londonderry (Regional Chain)
- Wendy’s, Londonderry (Regional Chain)
- Burger King, Londonderry (Regional Chain)
- La Carreta, Derry (Regional Chain)
- Shaw’s, Londonderry (Regional)
- Market Basket, Londonderry (Regional)
- Hannaford, Londonderry (Regional)
- The Yard Restaurant, Manchester
- MaryAnn’s Diner, Derry
- Janie’s Uncommon Cafe, Londonderry
- Poor Boy’s Dinner, Londonderry
- Cracker Barrel, Londonderry (National Chain)
- Airport Diner, Manchester
- Dunkin’ Donuts, Londonderry (National Chain)
- Blackberry Bakery, Londonderry
- Pete’s Scoop, Derry
- Moo’s Place, Derry
- The Coffee Factory Cafe’, Derry
- Moonlight Meadery, Londonderry
- Appolo Vineyards, Derry
- Giovanni’s Roast Beef & Pizza Londonderry (Regional Chain)
- Papa Gino’s Londonderry (National Chain)
- Ginger Garden, Londonderry
- Mr. Steer, Londonderry
If you think they missed a few, you can enter the name in a “other” field on the ballot.
If you are looking for a guide to every restaurant in Londonderry click here to Visit Londonderry Dining detailed information including maps to all 31 resturants.
Voting for the “Food” categories is open now and will end on March 20. Voting for the shops, services, and people categories will run from March 1 through April 20. Voting will take place online only. Click here to begin voting for your favorite places! Visit the Best of NH website to learn more about the voting process.