The Drinkery, in Londonderry, NH, is offering a chance to attend the Southern New Hampshire Brewer’s Festival as a VIP, as well as arrive in style!
Small breweries from all over will converge at White Birch Brewing in Hooksett, NH, on July 14, 2012, under the big top for the festival. Beer lovers and small brewery enthusiasts will be treated with a chance to try samples, eat food from three great restaurants, and speak with the brewers.
VIP ticket holders will have the opportunity to arrive one hour prior to general admission ticket holders. This gives VIPs the chance to begin sampling and speak to the brewers with smaller lines and a more quiet atmosphere.
The Drinkery is offering the chance to buy a limited number of VIP tickets, as well as arrive to and leave the festival in a limousine. In order to participate, patrons must stop in at the Drinkery, buy a VIP ticket, as well as a 22 ounce beer of any attending brewery.
Attending breweries include:
- Baxter Brewing Co, Lewiston, ME
- Boulder Beer Company, Boulder, CO
- Brewery Ommegang, Cooperstown, NY
- Candia Road Brewing Company/Nepenthe Ales, Manchester, NH
- Clown Shoes, Ipswich, MA
- Lagunitas Brewing Co, Petaluma, CA
- Martha’s Exchange Brewing Co., Nashua, NH
- The Portsmouth Brewery, Portsmouth, NH
- Prodigal Brewery, Effingham, NH
- Rising Tide Brewing Company, Portland, ME
- The Seven Barrel Brewery, West Lebanon, NH
- Smuttynose Brewing Co., Portsmouth, NH
- Squam Brewing, Holderness, NH
- Stone Brewing Co., Escondido, CA
- Throwback Brewery, North Hampton, NH
- Tuckerman Brewing Co., Conway, NH
- Victory Brewing Co., Downington, PA
- White Birch Brewing, Hooksett, NH
- Woodstock Inn Brewery, North Woodstock, NH
The festival will be held from 5 PM until 9 PM on July 14. VIP ticket holders will be admitted an hour before general admission ticket holders, at 5 PM, and all others at 6 PM. The festival will be held at White Birch Brewing, located at 1339 Hooksett Road in Hooksett, New Hampshire.
To buy VIP tickets and catch a limo ride to and from the festival, visit The Drinkery, located at 2 Young Road in Londonderry, NH. The limo will leave from The Drinkery at 4:15 PM and will leave the festival at 9 PM, arriving back at the Drinkery at approximately 10 PM.