The New England Food Truck Festival is rolling into New Hampshire this weekend, bringing with it deliciousness of all sorts. Beginning this Saturday, June 30, 2012, at 11 AM, the New Hampshire Food Truck Festival will feature food, trucks, and other fun activities.
Participating trucks include Bon Me, Daddy’s Fried Dough, Frozen Hoagies, Grilled Cheese Nation, Slush King, Lobsta Love, the Whoo(pie) Wagon and more. Anywhere from twenty to thirty trucks are expected to attend!
Attendees are invited to purchase “taste tickets” to be used like currency at the trucks. Tickets will be sold in increments of ten for a dollar each – $10 for 10 tickets. The festival will be held at the Rockingham Park in Salem, NH, from 11 AM until 4 PM.
Can’t make it Salem for the festival? The traveling food truck event will be hosted at a number of towns throughout the region through October! Other scheduled dates and locations include:
- July 14: The Worcester Food Truck Festival at Elm Park, Worcester, MA
- July 28: The Charles River Food Truck Festival at DCR’s Artesani Herter Park, Brighton, MA
- August 25: The Cape Cod Food Truck Festival at Barnstable Fairgrounds, Falmouth, MA
- September 8: The Lowell Food Truck Festival at the Tsongas Center, Lowell, MA
- September 22: The Suffolk Downs Food Truck Festival, East Boston, MA
- September 29: The Shipyard Food Truck Festival at, Hingham (Shipyard), MA
- October 6: The Framingham Food Truck Festival at Shoppers World, Framingham, MA
- October 20: The Newport Food Truck Festival at the Newport Yachting Center, Newport, RI
For more information, visit the Food Truck Festivals website.