Those of you that follow us on Twitter for our Londonderry Breaking News heard this afternoon as it happened on Mammoth road near the Grange 44.
At approximately 3:47 PM the Londonderry Police Department responded to a reported motor vehicle accident on Mammoth Road at the intersection of Pillsbury Road. The accident, which involved three motor vehicles, is currently under investigation.
Involved in the crash were:
Patrick Dunigan (Age: 24) of Londonderry, who was operating a Black 2007 SUZ HB SX4.
Leah Morrison (Age: 44) of Londonderry, who was operating a Black Ford 4D Focus.
Penelope Goncalo (Age: 46) of Londonderry, who was operating a Green 2006 Dodge VN Caravan.
A passenger in one of the vehicles was transported to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- Operating after suspension of his driver’s license
- Having an open container of an alcoholic beverage in the passenger compartment of his vehicle.
- Conduct After an Accident
- Operating without proof of insurance
- Driving While Intoxicated (2nd offense)
- Reckless Operation
- (1) Arrest Warrant out of Manchester and (2) Bench Warrants
- Falsifying Physical Evidence
Dunigan is currently being held on $20,000.00 Cash bail and has an arraignment scheduled for April 25th @ 8:15 AM in the Derry District Court.
Just one month ago Mr. Dunigan was in front of the Derry district court charged with resisting arrest after being taken into protective custody for alcoholism. In January 2010 he was picked up at the Manchester Police Department and arrested for Theft and Criminal Trespass. In 2010 he was released on $3,000 PR and in March this year released on $1,000 PR.